Naruto Tribute Naruto Tribute

XDXDXD!!

I love it!! Naruto is such a great anime!! Even gaara is in youre movie!! *makes happy dance* I love gaara!! XDXDXD!!!

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

^-^!!!

This is so cute!! Reminds me .. of .. well .. me! Sometime's i really want to smash some one's whit a hammer! Whee!!

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

I LIKE IT!

Everything from linkin park is the best!!! But did they really come to youre house? ^.^ I hope can come to my house to! LOL But make more about linkin park!! YAY!!!!

If... If...

I like it!

Ahhh how sweet can it be? The poor girl whit her scares first i tought WTF?! but than it became sweet! Youre girlfriend would be happy whit you! ^o^

Das Produkt Das Produkt

...

Well that was really bad!!! I've got a russian friend and he said it was bullshit to!! So i dont know what was good about this ...

Story2 - little dead girl Story2 - little dead girl

LOL

The scream was funny!! I think i know some thing like it that is called lenore! That is cool! So i liked it!!

Rayearth Anime Music Vid Rayearth Anime Music Vid

OKAY!!!!

THAT WAS GREAT SHIT!! I like the song!! i must have it!! i was singing and my parents kicked my ass!!!! LOL!!! you are just great!! ;)

Dreamseek responds:

Thanks.

Element trailer Element trailer

So good!!

I love it!! I understand the meanings form the movie and that makes it so great!!! And youre style is so good! I really love it!!! ^o^!!!

My Angel My Angel

Hey wait a sec!!

That blonde guy just looks like Tasuke a character that i made my self and the girl look like Madison his girlfriend!! Well that is funny shit!!

Papalote++ Papalote++

hahahaha!!

That was funny!! I really laught about it! And it's great like all youre other movies!!! ^-^ I really like characters form the race so i liked to see them again!!